Mission and Vision
To ensure the accessibility and provision of excellent, culturally sensitive neuropsychological services for all individuals of Asian descent.
Read our Newsletter
Staying in the loop is important. We send out a newsletter quarterly outlining current events in the world of neuropsychology.
Become a Member
Becoming a member gives you access to not only a community of other neuropsychologists, but the shared resources of the ANA.
> ANA Mentorship Program
We are excited to announce the rollout of the ANA Mentorship Program. Click here to learn more about this new exciting opportunity!
Latest from the ANA
- Newsletter Vol. 2 Issue #4 – December 2021
- Webinar #11: Educational-Legal Evaluations and IEPs: An introductionThis area is members only, please log in or sign up for a membership to access.
- Webinar #10: Learning (and Teaching) to Become an Expert Consultant in Cultural Neuropsychology in Your Heritage Language and CultureThis area is members only, please log in or sign up for a membership to access.
- Equity & Advocacy Bulletin #5October 2021 | ANA Equity & Advocacy Bulletin by Michelle Chen, PhD UPCOMING EVENTS Sept 15 – Oct 27, Wednesdays 7-8:30 pm EST: …
- Research Digest – September 2021This area is members only, please log in or sign up for a membership to access.
- ANA Mentorship ProgramDear ANA community, The Asian Neuropsychological Association (ANA) Education Subcommittee seeks to counter the underrepresentation of Asian individuals in the field of neuropsychology by providing education and mentorship to the next generation of neuropsychologists (e.g., graduate students, externs, interns, and postdoctoral fellows). We are excited to announce the rollout of the *ANA Mentorship Program*. We …
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Converation SeriesWe’re proud to present our first AAPI Heritage Month Conversation Series during Thursdays in May. Recordings will be available at: bit.ly/asianneuropsych Special thanks to the Society for Black Neuropsychology and Dr. Kendra Anderson for the inspiration and support!
- Next Webinar: Assessing Japanese and Japanese American patients: Current recommendations and best practicesDear trainees, You are invited to attend a webinar hosted by the Asian Neuropsychological Association on 4/20/21 at 5 pm EST | 4pm CST | 2pm PST. Dr. Nick Thaler will discuss considerations when working with patients of Japanese descent. The live webinar is open to both ANA members and non-members, but the recording is …