Mission and Vision
To ensure the accessibility and provision of excellent, culturally sensitive neuropsychological services for all individuals of Asian descent.
Read our Newsletter
Staying in the loop is important. We send out a newsletter quarterly outlining current events in the world of neuropsychology.
Become a Member
Becoming a member gives you access to not only a community of other neuropsychologists, but the shared resources of the ANA.
ANA Mentorship Program
We are excited to announce the rollout of the ANA Mentorship Program. Click here to learn more about this new exciting opportunity!
The ANA Advocacy Committee is recruiting new members! Click here for more information about the positions. Applications are due October 22, 2021. Don’t miss this opportunity to make a difference!
Latest from the ANA
- Equity & Advocacy Bulletin #5October 2021 | ANA Equity & Advocacy Bulletin by Michelle Chen, PhD UPCOMING EVENTS Sept 15 – Oct 27, Wednesdays 7-8:30 pm EST: …
- Research Digest – September 2021This area is members only, please log in or sign up for a membership to access.
- Advocacy Webinar: Returning to School: Educational Disparities & Assessment Considerations (Part 1)This area is members only, please log in or sign up for a membership to access.
- Statement on Afghanistan CrisisWe are writing to extend our deep care and support to our Afghan colleagues and those in Afghanistan during these uncertain and devastating …
- Community Corner – August 2021Author: Ivy Cho For this month’s Community Corner, we are excited to announce our new student committee members! Congratulations to our new …
- ANA Mentorship ProgramDear ANA community, The Asian Neuropsychological Association (ANA) Education Subcommittee seeks to counter the underrepresentation of Asian individuals in the field of neuropsychology by providing education and mentorship to the next generation of neuropsychologists (e.g., graduate students, externs, interns, and postdoctoral fellows). We are excited to announce the rollout of the *ANA Mentorship Program*. We …
- Asian Pacific American Heritage Month Converation SeriesWe’re proud to present our first AAPI Heritage Month Conversation Series during Thursdays in May. Recordings will be available at: bit.ly/asianneuropsych Special thanks to the Society for Black Neuropsychology and Dr. Kendra Anderson for the inspiration and support!
- Next Webinar: Assessing Japanese and Japanese American patients: Current recommendations and best practicesDear trainees, You are invited to attend a webinar hosted by the Asian Neuropsychological Association on 4/20/21 at 5 pm EST | 4pm CST | 2pm PST. Dr. Nick Thaler will discuss considerations when working with patients of Japanese descent. The live webinar is open to both ANA members and non-members, but the recording is …
- ANA Statement on Recent Violence Towards AAPI
- Revisit: ANA May 2020 Town HallIn light of recent rise of anti-Asian racism incidents, ANA would like to invite our allies and members to revisit our “Coping with Xenophobia and Anti-Asian Racism in the time of COVID-19” town hall meeting that took place in May of 2020 as a possible resource. You can easily access the recording via the Communications …