Author: Ivy Cho
For this month’s community corner, we wanted to share ways to get involved. There are many ways to give back, to network, and boost your CV!
Below you will find links to different organizations and information on how to get involved:
- American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology (AACN)
- Society for Clinical Neuropsychology(SCN)/The Association of Neuropsychology Students & Trainees (ANST)
- International Neuropsychological Society (INS)
- National Academy of Neuropsychology (NAN)
- Canadian Psychological Association (Clinical Neuropsychology Section)
There are additionally our cultural partners (websites linked below):
- Hispanic Neuropsychological Society
- Queer Neuropsychological Society
- Society for Black Neuropsychology
ANA also has the following committees: (1) Membership Committee; (2) Advocacy Committee; (3) Education Committee; (4) Media Committee; (5) Resources Committee; and (6) Student Committee. Currently, ANA is looking for members to join the Media Committee (Website or Newsletter Subcommittee) and the Student Committee. Application details can be found here.
There are many great opportunities to have your voices heard and to gain leadership experience. We hope you will be able to find and apply for a position of interest to you!