Author: Jabeen Shamji
We are highlighting Postdoctoral Selection Webinars. Please register if you have not already done so.
- Postdoc Selection Webinar Thursday 9/30/21 1:00-2:15 PM CST
Wayne Siegel, Ph.D., ABPP, Amy Silberbogen, Ph.D., ABPP, and ABPP, Brad Roper., ABPP
Registration URL: https://umn.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_c20wuEEyS9CyjfPvalYtpw
- Postdoc Selection Webinar Wednesday 10/6/20 6:00-7:15 PM CST
Wayne Siegel, Ph.D., ABPP, Amy Silberbogen, Ph.D., ABPP, and MaryJan Murphy, Ph.D.
Registration URL: https://umn.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_GbQNIkXUQZyYQT2H7gU4PA
For starting your neuropsychology postdoctoral application process, it’s a good idea to:
- Work with a trusted mentor/supervisor.
- Identify your post-internship goals.
- Familiarize yourself with the selection process as some programs follow the APPIC selection guidelines.
- Learn about neuropsychology programs that operate within APPCN.
- You can view APPCN 2021 Residency Match Webinar HERE
- Search for sites that follow their individual timelines.
- Start searching for postdoctoral sites and maintain a running site list.
- Sign up for appropriate divisions and relevant email listservs to receive postdoctoral announcements.